Alright, here is the Paleo Orange Ginger Molasses Cookie recipe! These cookies smell amazing while baking and they taste even better! Make sure to enjoy with friends and family and maybe a cup of almond milk too!
- 1/2 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Organic sugar for rolling, if desired
- 5 drops Young Living orange essential oil
- 2 drops Young Living ginger vitality essential oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted and cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar, molasses, eggs and vanilla extract. (Please make sure your coconut oil is cool!) Once mixed add in your essential oils.
- Next add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, spices and salt; mix well to combine and form a dough. Let the dough rest for just a few minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop dough, then use your hands to roll dough into a ball. Roll dough in organic cane sugar then place on an ungreased baking sheet. Gently flatten the dough with your hand or the back of a glass. Bake for 8-11 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes. Makes about 20 cookies. ENJOY!
If you need to order your essential oils for this recipe and others here is the link for that!
Don’t forget quality does matter so make sure you know that the essential oils you are using come from a trusted and pure source! That’s why I love Young Living, because I know that every bottle from them has their Seed to Seal approval!